PredictTheScore puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- PredictTheScore cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use PredictTheScore. We do this to help make sure our site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, eg improving site navigation.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on PredictTheScore
- how long you spend on each PredictTheScore page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.